globeone is a management consultancy specialized in strategic marketing, global brand management, and communications. From our offices in Europe, South America, and Asia, we combine global strategy and local opportunity to help brands and ambitious leaders to outsmart the competition.
For our projects in Zurich we are currently looking for a Consultant.
As a Consultant you are an indispensable member of our project teams. As a brand & communications consultancy, we are looking for a driven individual who skillfully combines knowledge of clients’ businesses with market opportunities, and methodically and tirelessly supports in bringing projects to fruition. The role’s main focus is supporting in strategic consulting and strategic marketing / communication projects and also includes support in new business development as well as operational work to ensure overall organizational efficiency.
- Work on client projects across a wide array of topics (e.g. brand development, corporate communication strategy and initiatives, public affairs, growth markets strategies, organization development)
- Management of market research, analysis and recommendation development
- Support in concept, process & tool development
- Preparation of top-management PowerPoint presentations
- Support in project management and client handling
- Support in internal firm-building activities (e.g. recruiting, social media enhancement, and special events)
- Support new business / business development activities
- Successful (above-average) completion of university degree in business / management / marketing / psychology, communications or regional sciences
- At least 2 years of work / practical experience through first jobs or relevant internships
(e.g. in marketing, communications departments, agencies, consultancies)
- Excellent command of English and good German language skills are mandatory, additional languages a plus
- High proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- International experience in terms of work & study abroad or extensive travel is a strong plus
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Team-focused and able to innovate; must welcome challenges and take ownership
- Based in Zurich; general readiness for business travel
This is a full-time position. If you are interested, please send a letter of motivation, your CV, university certificates, other job-related certificates, an indication of your availability to start via email to firstname.lastname@example.org