We are looking for a highly-qualified intern to support our Zurich office starting with immediate effect or upon agreement.
As an Intern at globeone, you are a vital team member of our boutique consulting team. You help to create thorough reports and spotless presentations. You work within a collaborative and creative working environment with high exposure to a variety of industries (with focus on B2B) and challenges.
The preferred period of an internship is 3 to 6 months (100%), with the potential to become a permanent team member.
- Support strategic consulting and communication projects across a wide array of topics in an international environment
- Support daily client management
- Conduct research, analyze data and develop insights and recommendations based on findings
- Support conception and implementation of external market research activities
- Take part in design and realization of top management client presentations
- Support office management tasks
- Take part in projects in close collaboration with the global globeone offices upon suitability of projects
Your qualifications and experience
- Completion of a Business, Management, Economics, Marketing, or Communications degree from an accredited university with excellent records
- Relevant internship or work experience in consulting and/or strategic marketing
- Significant experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- International experience in terms of work or study abroad a plus
- Robust analytical skills, comfortable with quantitative problem solving
- Strong ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English, German is a plus
- Highly motivated as well as interested in the Swiss and international markets (especially B2B companies)
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Embraces new challenges and demanding situations
- Strong Business acumen across sectors, especially B2B
- Demonstrated leadership experience (either through work or extracurricular activities)
If you are interested in working with an international team on dynamic projects and meet the above requirements, please send the following documents to email@example.com
- A letter of Motivation (in English)
- Your CV (in English)
- University certificates
- Letters of recommendation/other job-related certificates
- An indication of your availability to start and possible work duration
Your privacy is important to us – all applications will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.