How can the verbal elements of a brand be articulated and codified? What are key brand messages, proof points, and positioning statements that are in line with the overarching strategic positioning and communication concepts?
- Gain an understanding of the internal and external perspective, including:
- Internal capabilities (what are the brands’ USPs, etc.)
- Competitive positioning and key messages
- Customer insights (preferences, interest, purchase behavior, etc.)
- Find the common denominator among these perspectives and derive a framework / matrix of key brand messages and statements
- Based on this framework elaborate on proof points and develop more detailed messages for a comprehensive message compendium
- Clearly defined framework of key brand messages to ensure consistent and integrated communication across all measures and channels