How can a CEO be strategically positioned as voice and face of his company? How do you make his or her communication more relevant to all stakeholders while clearly communicating the company’s strategic position?
- Gain understanding of the company’s strategy and its diverse internal and external stakeholders while understanding their differing expectations and information needs
- Analyze the CEO’s past and current image and role
- Define strategic and opportunity topics that match the individual strengths of the CEO while supporting the strategic message of the company
- Develop a strategic CEO positioning and translate this into a systematic annual action plans
- Develop stakeholder-specific messaging and an ongoing activity roadmap
- Consistent, on-target communication leveraging appropriate media channels and outlets to strategically position the CEO and, as a result, the company itself