How can the real value the brand creates – and which differentiates it from its competitors –be verbalized and visualized?
- Identify the core brand benefits versus the competition and key brand purchase drivers of the target group
- Develop unique and differentiating value propositions
- Identify the strongest concept through market research (e.g. focus groups or mixed methods)
- Define a concise statement of the specific benefits the brand delivers and why customers should prefer this brand over its competitors
- A clear and concise value proposition statement that lays the foundation for all future brand communication