We are looking for a highly-qualified Intern (m/f) to support our Cologne office to start immediately or upon agreement. The preferred period of an internship is 3 to 6 months, with the potential to become a permanent team member. As an Intern at globeone, you are a vital team member of our boutique consulting team. You help to create thorough reports and spotless presentations. You will work with a collaborative and creative team and get high exposure to a variety of industries (with focus on B2B), from the first day.
Follow us on Facebook to see a snapshot of life at globeone.
- Support strategic, branding and communication projects across a wide array of topics in an international environment
- Support daily client management
- Conduct research, analyze data and develop insights and recommendations based on findings
- Support conception and implementation of external market research activities
- Take part in design and realization of top management client presentations
- Support office management tasks
Your qualification and experience
- Undergraduate or graduate with majors in Business, Management, Economics, Marketing, or Communications (minimum second year B.A. / B.Sc completed)
- Relevant internship or work experience in consulting and/or strategic marketing
- Significant experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and oral communication in English is mandatory, German is a plus
- International experience with work or study abroad
- Robust analytical skills, comfortable with quantitative problem solving
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Embraces new challenges and demanding situations
- Strong business acumen across sectors, especially B2B
- Demonstrated leadership experience, through work or extracurricular activities
If you are interested in working with an international team on dynamic projects and meet the above requirements, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A letter of motivation (in English)
- Your CV (in English)
- University certificates
- Letters of recommendation/other job-related certificates
- An indication of your availability to start and possible work duration
- Where did you hear about us?
Your privacy is important to us – all applications will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.