What processes can be implemented to increase revenue/market share by improving customer retention and satisfaction? How can ‘big data’ be used and analyzed to enhance dialogues and drive qualified lead development?
- Examine current handling of customer inquiries, complaints, and customer relations in general
- Define a (digital) CRM strategy
- Align to mission and purpose of the organization
- Reflect requirements and goals of sub-departments
- Consider concrete and achievable business KPIs, such as repurchase/replacement rates, upselling targets, etc.
- Identify and prioritize customer journeys and cycles to identify make-or-break situations and improvement points
- Select appropriate software and process tools and implementation partners based on thorough needs and cost-benefit calculation
- Ensure understanding of the overall CRM system and its intentions with top-management and key users through continuous training and coaching
- Effective and tailored CRM solution suitable for the organization’s mission and objectives
- Optimized overall customer experience aimed at increasing the organization’s business success
CRM along customer life cycle
CRM process and system design