How can a creative process be managed to identify and conduct a creative cross-channel campaign? What are the key steps in making sure the campaign effectively pays into targets defined?
- Prioritize and align market-driven positioning strategy, customer insights, target groups, messages, communication idea and communication plan
- Consolidate all items into a detailed creative briefing
- Define campaign architecture (e.g. role of corporate brand vs. product brands, emotional vs. functional approach, possible endorsements)
- Develop several campaign routes and scenarios, each reflecting one creative idea and stressing a different facet of the briefing
- Develop campaign mechanics, e.g. ideal mechanism (chronology of information channel-and conversion-flow, etc.)
- Narrate effective and compelling campaign story
- Design campaign key visual and imagery suitable for specific target groups and channels
- Define and produce content, including visuals/moving images, copy text etc.
- Fully integrated creative communication campaign
- Ready-to-implement measures across all relevant channels, including print, digital, POS, event etc.